Mar
2009

Pizza Book Winners…

Thanks for all of you who participated in this great giveaway and thanks to Chronicle Books for offering this to us. Sounds like there are some great pizza places calling my name. Maybe I can talk my husband into a little pizza vacation, sounds delicious! Without further ado here are our winners…..

Commenter #205 thecummardfamily who said:
oh my gosh. pizza is my passion. no health kick or diet can keep me from indulging in a slice, or 5 of delicious pizza. i don’t discriminate in any way shape or form. thin or thick, stuffed or topped, home-made or delivery. i truly LOVE pizza. it makes me happy, inside and out. little ceasers $5 is a quick fix, but if i’m going all out, le grande orange, or oreagon’s for their thin crust either white or wheat, with any imaginable topping. my mouth is watering, and it’s 8am. it’s wrong that pizza’s not served for breakfast. my favorite 3 toppings, which you can order anywhere is pepperoni, tomato and onion. they taste so well together. i can’t wait to try the sauce recipe!

Commenter #19 Katee who said:
We just moved but my fav place in previous home was Pizza Express and favorite pizza was their Big Cheese–Wisconsin cheese, pecans, and a ricotta type sauce. Oh and it had to be on their multigrain crust.

Commenter #180 JustKelly who said:
PIZZA IS MY LIFE!
The Pierogi pizza (mashed potatoes on NY style pizza dough and topped with thin sliced onions, cheddar & mozzerella cheese and a liberal sprikling of crisp bacon) from Pizza Man’s Pizza in Johnstown, PA!
I know for a fact they are the best pizza because my husband and I own the place! If you are ever in town Jenny, let me know and you can stop by for a free pie

Winners, email me ASAP by Thursday morning at 9:00am with your addresses so I can get your books shipped. Congrats!!

_______________________________
Ok, tell me I’m not the only fool that still watches the Bachelor? How crazy was that finale Monday night?! Poor Melissa, my heart goest out to that girl, yikes.

I’m taking the boys to Disneyland today!! This will be our first venture to Disney since our move, so we are all excited. Have a great day, I’ll be back very soon with one of my newest soup creations that I am in love with!

Comments

Meg says:

Congrats to the winners! Enjoy Disney!

The Bachelor was so crazy! I feel bad for Melissa. As a Dallas girl, I followed her through all the Cowboy cheerleader shows too. She is so sweet.

the cummard family says:

OH GOSH! I couldn’t be more excited. Yesterday I walked away from the computer thinking, “i deserve to win.” i am the worlds biggest pizza fan! Thanks Jenny!

CookingCourtney says:

ahh im so jealous about disney! i havnt been for years and years and i realllyyy wanna take my lil sis! have funn with the kids :)

HoneyB says:

Congrats to the winners!

Bob says:

Congratz Winners!

JustKelly says:

WOW! I'm super pumped and excited! I never win anything!! Thanks so much Jenny :)
    I can't wait to read this book to my boys (3.5 & 10 months)!

hintonrae says:

Congrats to the winners–those pizzas sound delish and I share your enthusiasm. :)

Jenny–right there with you on the Bachelor–still a fool, still watching, will probably still continue to watch. I actuallly posted a post (how redundant–lol) about it right after watching I was so aggravated. I felt terrible for Melissa. Such a sweetheart. Read if you like: The Bachelor: ACK!

JLR says:

Jenny… I think someone else may be hacking your blog. I get updates on my rss feed…and someone else is posting that has nothing to do with having a Picky Palate.