Feb
2010

Wednesday Happenings Around Picky Palate

Just a friendly reminder that right now we’ve got the PlasmaCar giveaway going on HERE.  Good luck, it’s a fun little car for sure!  You’ve also got until tonight to enter Safeway’s $50 Grocery Giftcard, click HERE to enter.

__________________________

The boys and I went to the beach Monday after school and had so much fun, it was a tad bit chilly, but beautiful none the less.  I can’t resist sharing pictures of our afternoon hunting for seashells :)

I love this picture, I think I’m going to frame it for my house :)

I said act natural, and this is what I got…totally posed!

Cutest little bootie around!

Total model shot!

So proud of his massive shell find, Love my boys!!

Happy Wednesday, only 2 more days till Friday woo hoo!

Comments

Brooke says:

What great pictures! Cute little guys!

Kimm Geria says:

Great Pictures. Which beach has all the shells? So rare to find that many nice shells around here.

Siggy Spice says:

GREAT pictures! Did you use your fancy SLR to take those? If you don’t mind me asking, what photo editing software do you use? They are truely spectacular!!! Good job Mama!

Hi Siggy Spice (love that name!)

I used my Canon Rebel for these pics with my 50mm lens, but best of all I am trying out this software for free right now called “Lightroom” it is so much fun, that’s what I used for all of these pictures. You can try it free for 30 days, check it out!! http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshoplightroom/?PID=2159997

I’m sad my 30 days is about over, I know why they let you sample it, because now I can’t live without it!!

Nicole, RD says:

Your boys are beautiful!

What a fun little adventure! Your boys are adorable.

Jill says:

Oh, how I miss the beach! We used to live in Anaheim years ago and still fondly remember our winter weekends at Newport or Laguna Beach. Heaven!

Mikalisa says:

LOVE ure pics..and the captions! Lol. We went 2 the beach too! Gorgeous!

Aim says:

What wonderful pictures! The second I saw them I knew it was Newport. I used to live down by the Wedge and absolutely miss it!

Maatch says:

Yeah, I’m just not sure on this – can never make my mind up.