Weekend Yummy Dough Review and Giveaway!
CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED. Congrats to entry #112, Karie that was chosen from Random.org as the winner!! I’ve sent you an email Kerie!!
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
Timestamp: 2010-02-22 07:06:38 UTC
Hey eveyone!! What a fun giveaway for you this weekend, your kids will love this product!! The nice folks at Plasmart have offered one lucky Picky Palate reader their own box of Yummy Dough!!
The boys and I tried this product out a few weeks ago and they seriously had so much fun. The products come as individual powder mixes, you mix in some water and kneed until dough like. What a great concept that after you create with this dough, you can bake and eat it! My kids were thrilled and couldn’t believe they could actually eat their “Play Dough!”
I knew this would be a massive hit with my kids and have no doubt your kids will love it too :) Find the folks at Plasmart around the web at the following links: YummyDough Blog, Plasmart Blog, Facebook and YummyDough Website.
Here are my boys in action playing with their Yummy Dough….See below on how to enter….
I helped make the lion :) It was really fun.
In the oven they go!
Time to taste…
This was an easy one….they loved it!
Here’s How to Enter:
- US Residents Only Please
- Leave a Comment Here and tell us if your little ones have tried to eat real Play Dough and why you think they will love this Yummy Dough.
- For 2 extra entries follow me on Twitter HERE. Leave 2 separate comments for this
- For an extra entry, tweet the following: @pickypalate is giving away Yummy Dough, check it out here: http://tiny.cc/GExU4
- For an extra entry, become a fan of Picky Palate on Facebook HERE. Leave a separate comment for this
- For an extra entry, Follow my blog under my “Foodie Friends” over at my right sidebar (click on join this site) Leave a separate comment for this
- CONTEST ENDS SUNDAY FEBRUARY 21, 8pm PST
This giveaway was provided from the folks at Plasmart