Jul
2010

Snickers Caramel Cheesecake Cookies

Tags: , , , , , , ,

Desserts

Happy Thursday! Hope everyone is enjoying summer. CA is always full of life in the summer, there’s always family visiting, beach trips and partying going on. I have a feeling it’s going to fly by and school will be back in session in no time. Better enjoy this while I can :)

Wait until you try these individual cheesecakes! I didn’t know what to call them because they look like my giant cookies, but are really little cheesecakes. Whatever you want to call them, they are ridiculously incredible! Yes, break out your muffin top pan people, cheesecake works perfect in it. If you haven’t found your muffin top pan yet, you can try this in a mini cheesecake pan or even some mini muffin tins but make sure you spray your mini muffin tins well. It might be tricky to remove your cakes.

We made this recipe while my family was visiting this week and let’s just say they didn’t last long. The best part about this recipe, is you don’t have to wait the traditional hour for cheesecake to bake. These are done in under 30 minutes! Love it :)

Take a peek…hope you enjoy!

Here’s your line up, pretty easy right?!  Seriously if you don’t have the muffin top pan yet, it’s a must, here’s the EXACT one I use HERE!!

Ahhh, I think this will be my new computer wallpaper :)

Whip up the cheesecake batter…

Feel free to use any caramel sauce you’d like. Make your own, melt down some Kraft Caramels….anything will work :)

Graham cracker crust….YUM!

I have officially fallen in love with my muffin top pan! It’s options are endless, stay tuned for more fun ideas with it :)

Told you these were ridiculous :)

Snickers Caramel Cheesecake Cookies

2 Cups chopped Snickers Bars

2 1/2 Cups graham cracker crumbs

2 Tablespoons granulated sugar

5 Tablespoons melted butter

2 8oz packages softened cream cheese

1 Cup granulated sugar

2 eggs

1 Tablespoon pure vanilla

3 Tablespoons caramel sauce

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place chopped Snickers Bars into a bowl, set aside for now. Place graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter into a mixing bowl to combine. Spoon a couple spoonfuls of crumbs into each muffin top pan and press down and up the sides. Bake for 5-6 minutes or just until browned. Remove from oven.

2. In a stand or electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth and creamy. Add in eggs and vanilla until well combined, scraping sides of bowl with a rubber spatula. Beat in caramel sauce until well combined. Pour about 1/4 Cup of cheesecake mixture over each baked crust then top evenly with chopped Snickers. Bake for 23-26 minutes or until cheescake edges are just starting to brown and centers are nearly set. Remove and let cool completely. While still warm, loosen all edges with a plastic knife to make for easier removal from pan. Refrigerate once cooled then top with caramel sauce and whipped cream to serve!

12 individual cheesecakes

_______________________________________

Have a great rest of your week and weekend, come back soon!  More Muffin Top Pan Recipes to come :)

Comments

Katie says:

You’re really making me feel like I need to go out and buy a muffin top pan!! :) These look SO good!!! Thanks!

Jenny – these look fabulous! I’m thinking I should make a Milky Way version.

oh.my.goodness. How amazing are those? They are COMPLETELY ridiculous, and that’s what makes them so fabulous.

Sues says:

Oooh I made something very similar in the winter, but it was with the dark chocolate Milky Ways. SOOOO good. And now I’m really craving cheesecake :)

LOVE these! It was so fun meeting you in AZ! I can’t wait til Oct. when we can hangout again!

Jennifer D. says:

I’ve been holding out on paying full price for a muffing top pan, but my local TJ Maxx hasn’t come thru for me!! After seening this recipe, well, I am jumping online to order my pan pronto! Thanks for sharing such yummy recipes. :)

Andrew says:

Wow, you are making me REALLY hungry that food looks really good! Yummy!

Oh. My. Godddd. Snickers are my weakness. This is beyond tempting!!!

Heidi says:

Was it you that posted the idea of baking your chocolate chip cookies in your muffin top pan? I also have a muffin top pan and thought that was just the best idea in the world. When I tried it though, I guess I pressed too much dough into each cup because it overflowed over the top and basically every cookie in the pan became connected. I guess I should barely fill each section with dough? I was so bummed but I’m still intrigued by the idea so I want to try again. Now you come out with these cheescake numbers and I’m tempted to try these with my muffin top pan! Holy cow they look awesome! Beautiful photos too. I love it when photos on a blog show the whole procession of recipe making. It really gives a person a good idea of what to expect and what things should look like. Hmmm? I oughta start doing that but I bet you are whipping out your camera alot while baking. That might get to be a pain in the butt. But anyway, good job! They look perfect!

Jenny, these look too good for words. What a brilliant idea!

tif says:

What do I do with the 2T sugar? In the photos, it looks like you put it in with the graham crackers, but it doesn’t mention it in the instructions. Can you clarify? Thanks – it looks delish!

Rhonda says:

Okay, I guess I’m one of the many people who have gone and ordered a muffin top pan. ;) This looks delicious. I’ve tried a few of your recipes and they never disappoint! ~Thanks so much.

brandy says:

Oh wow these look great! I wonder how they’d taste with twix though cause sadly I’m not a snicker lover … lol

Amber says:

Tried these yesterday…but I’m muffin-top-less ;O) SO, we used a mini muffin pan and a regular muffin pan and both turned out really well and taste amazing. But we had problems with the crust. It wouldn’t hold together, so we added a little more butter and that helped, but when we removed the cheesecakes, half of the crust was left in the pan. Regardless, these were amazing and I will absolutely make them again!!!

Oh my deliciousness. Just when I thought it couldn’t get any better, there are cheesecake cookies.

Noor says:

Wow this looks deadly but GOOD. Great job!

Julie says:

Totally decadent! I just found one of those muffin top pans at goodwill…bookmarking!

Tracy says:

My hips are hating you right now, LOL. These look amazing!!

Kirstin says:

Oh my goodness! These looks so yummy!

Awe crap. Really, Jenny? REALLY!!!?? You’re killing me. These look amazing.

Carolyn Jung says:

OMG! It’s like every favorite major food group in one bite! ;)

lynne says:

these look amazing! soooo delicious and decadent!! :)

Holly says:

CRAZY GOOD! I can’t wait to try this – now I feel like I need a muffin top pan though, so for that, my kitchen cabinets do not thank you ;)

Holy amazingness batman! These are the most decadent cookies I have ever seen – I bet they’re so good they’re illegal in some countries.

These are insane! Snickers and cheesecake – as with everything you make, just utterly genius! I can’t wait to make these and I NEED that muffin top pan! I love all the large cookies you make in it!

Memoria says:

Oh, these cookies look ridiculously good!! I bet these would taste even better with homemade caramel sauce. I MUST make these! Thank you for sharing this recipe and AMAZING photos!! Goodness!

HOLY MACKERAL !!!…unbelievable. i might have to make these just to find out if they’re real…then hire a personal trainer

Oh. My. Gawd. This just looks unbelievably yummy! So original!!!

You and your desserts…I swear, they make me drool each and every time! This one would hit the jackpot in my house…that is, if I would let anyone else eat this. I would probably be selfish and eat the whole thing!

Anna says:

INSANE! (Insanely fabulous, that is!)

peabody says:

OMG. I want. I need. Those look fantastic.

Oh my, these sound and look so good. Going to make them this weekend and surprise the wife.

Nina says:

These look amazing! I would love to make them but do not have a muffin top pan. Is there something I could do instead?

Anna says:

Wow, now a muffin top pan actually seems useful. Thanks Jenny! Also, your idea gave me an idea. Do you think muffin top pans would work for small fruit pies? That is, could you mold the crust around the bottom of the pan then lift it out and have individual pies?

SugarCooking says:

Absolutely Genius! I guess I need to dig up my muffin top pan.

Ashley says:

YUM!! I never would have thought to do something like this with the muffin top pan! Brilliant.

[...] Snickers Caramel Cheesecake Cookies at Picky Palate look like a treat. She turned the standard candy bar into a cheesecake and a cookie [...]

Mary Alice says:

I have had a muffin top pan for some time and found it basicly useless…..until my dear friend sent me this recipe…I will be hanging on to this site for more yummy ideas.

kitkat889 says:

Sooo good! Made them early for bachelorette night but couldn’t wait and ate some early. So worth it :)
    Thanks!

Johna says:

well, I finally got my pans. Mine are not like yours: my pans have a bit of a well in them. Yours have the straight sides and mine do not. SO, mine are not straight and uniform and “pretty” like yours, but my cookies ARE tasty!

thank you SO much for all of the XL muffin top cookies!! I look forward to more! :)

sir jorge says:

a combination of all my favorite things!

S says:

Whaaaaa! How did I not see this before? Awesome, awesome, awesome recipe. Chapeau!

[...] of my favorite sites, Picky Palate, has a recipe for making Snickers Caramel Cheesecake cookies in the muffin top pan that looks absolutely amazing.  Those would be such a hit at any gathering. [...]

Angie says:

I was thinking of using a regular springform pan.. what size do u recommend? 8 inch.?

Angie says:

Also how many grams of snickers did u use?

Jennifer says:

RIDICULOUSLY DELICIOUS!!! :)

laura says:

looks absolutely divine!! quick question though, can you make them without the muffin top pan? I am eventually going to buy one but I want to make these NOW! :)

Yum! That looks amazing! Thanks Stumbeupon for bringing me to your site!

[...] Snickers Caramel Cheesecake Cookies Yum, yum, yum…made in a muffin top pan these cookies are genius. Cookie + cheesecake + caramel + snickers = AMAZING. [...]