Brownie Covered Oreos
Tags: Oreo Cookies
Can it really be December 6th? I LOVE this time of year, but wish it would SLOW down just a little! Mama’s got lots of shopping to do still
To help the you in the kitchen this Holiday Season I have whipped up an ULTRA simple cookie that is not only the cutest little thing I’ve seen but is absolutely delicious! I mean come on, can’t you just imagine how good oreos wrapped in fudgy brownies are? Well lucky for you this recipe only involves a couple ingredients and is done in record time!
These will be so cute on any Christmas plate or cookie exchange, have fun and enjoy!!
Can you even stand how cute these are? I can’t
Here’s your line up. Don’t worry if you can’t find the Holiday Oreos, any ol’ Oreo will do ….and if you can’t find the icing writer by Wilton, feel free to melt white chocolate to drizzle on top.
Whip up your brownie mix….
Time to dip! Yes, your hands will get messy….the more for you to lick
Place your dipped Oreos in muffin tins that have been sprayed with cooking spray. Here is the exact muffin pan I used.
Drizzle with icing, sprinkle and you get these little cuties! Wait until you take a bite, the Oreo gets kind of cake like…mmmm!
Brownie Covered Oreos
- 1 Brownie mix (or use your own brownie recipe)
- 1 package Oreos, I used the Holiday ones
- White chocolate, melted for drizzle, or Wilton White frosting pen works great
- White nonpariels Sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare brownie batter according to package directions. Leave in mixing bowl. Dip Oreos in brownie batter then place in bottom of cupcake tins that have been generously sprayed with cooking spray. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until brownies are cooked through (doesn’t take long). As soon as you remove, take a plastic knife and run along edges, (this is VERY important so you get the cookie out with brownies not stuck to pan
- Let cool for 5 minutes, remove drizzle with melted white chocolate or the Wilton White icing pen, sprinkle with nonpariels and EAT! Enjoy
Makes entire package of Oreos
- **Some are having a hard time getting theirs to look just like mine, so here is the exact muffin pan I used. Apparently all muffin pans are shaped different!!
Happy Baking! Come back soon