Pesto Chicken Thighs with Italian Creme Sauce over Parmesan Couscous
1 pound boneless chicken thighs, fat removed
1/2 cup prepared pesto sauce
2 cups cooked couscous
4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1/2 cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
1 cup Philadelphia Italian Cheese and Herb Cooking Creme
1. Place chicken thighs and pesto into a large ziplock bag, seal and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place chicken thighs onto a large baking sheet that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Bake for 25 to 35 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
3. Place cooked couscous, olive oil and parmesan cheese into a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring to combine. Cook until heated through, about 5 minutes. Reduce to heat to low.
4. Warm Philadelphia Italian Cheese and Herb Cooking Creme into a small saucepan over medium-low heat until warmed. Reduce heat to low.
5. To serve, place couscous onto a serving plate and top with chicken. Drizzle with warm cooking cream.
Makes 4 servings