Contest is now closed. The winner has been notified. Thanks for entering!
Are you ready for a shiny new KitchenAid? Not to mention the newest model, the 7 Quart Bowl-Lift Residential Stand Mixer? I feel so honored to be partnering with KitchenAid for this beautiful giveaway for one very lucky Picky Palate reader. Take a look at this beauty:) Oh and the winner gets to choose their color…either red, black or silver.
KitchenAid’s Best Performing Stand Mixer
• Our Most Powerful, Quietest Available – 1.3HP high efficiency DC motor is
designed to run longer and delivers optimum torque with less he at build-up.
Easily handles recipes requiring longer mixing, kneading and whipping times.
The all-metal, precise gear design produces a smooth, quiet sound.
• Our Longest Lasting – Designed for long life of high performance;
backed by 2 year hassle-free replacement warranty.
• Our Most Efficient – Advanced feedback control
communicates in micro seconds to the motor
to ensure optimal power is delivered to the bowl.
Largest Capacity Residential
Bowl-Lift Available 7-Quart (6.6 L)
• Handles 8 ½ lbs of mashed potatoes,
8 ½ loaves of bread, 14 dozen cookies.
Dishwasher Safe Accessories:
Maximize bowl coverage with
the stainless steel 11-wire
Elliptical Whip, coated metal
Flat Beater and Power Knead™
Dough Hook. Handles small and
large jobs equally well.
One Picky Palate winner will receive his or her choice of Red, Black or Silver KitchenAid, MSRP $549.
Here’s how to enter:
1. Leave a comment here and tell us…“What is the first thing you will make with your new KitchenAid?”
2. Contest ends Sunday October 23th, 8pm PST. One entry per person. Winner will be chosen by Random.org and be notified by email. Giveaway provided by KitchenAid.