Don't miss a single recipe from Picky Palate: sign up for my weekly newsletter

Feb
2012

Valentine’s Day Sweets For Your Sweetie!

Pin It!

With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, I thought it would be fun to highlight some of my favorite sweet recipes that would be perfect for that special someone.  Hope you enjoy!

I remember creating this recipe and was so excited about it.  Wait until you take your first bite, it’s LOVE :)

Brownie Covered Oreos

There are few words to express how delicious these brownies are.  There is literally ice cream inside the batter.  Yum!

Ice Cream Sundae Brownies

No words needed, just YUM!

Chocolate Chunk Peanut Butter Swirl Fudgy Cookies

These bars are rich and perfectly sweet for that someone special.

White Chocolate S’mores Gooey Cake Bars

I love the idea of making this giant cookie and sharing it with your sweetie.  It’s peanut buttery fabulous.

Peanut Butter Reeses Pieces Giant Cookie For One

How cute are these?  They make the perfect sweet treat for any occasion.

Kiss Pies

If you haven’t tried this recipe yet, you are in for a treat.  Soft, chocolatey and delicious.

Nutella-Mallow Pillow Pockets

I get more compliments from these brownies than I can remember.  They are simple and fun to eat.

S’mores Stuffed Brownies

This recent recipe was such a hit that I just know it will be a treat for that special day :)

Frozen Hot Chocolate

Hope everyone has fun planning their Valentine’s Day recipes!!  Come back soon :)

Comments

Kathryn says:

Great round up Jenny, now I just need to decide which of them to make!

Jenny one thing looks better than the next. You have some very lucky sweeties in your life :)

Woah….chocolate overload! I love it! :-D What a great Valentine’s Day round up Jenny! :)

They all look so good I’m having a hard time decided which one to choose! :)

I should make these for my husband… but lets be honest, they would be more for me!

Ugh, each looks better than the last!! How am I supposed to choose?

Okay…I’ll make them all :)

Erin says:

Can I be your valentine?? I want everything.

Tara Lynn says:

Thanks for this post! I like to send treats to my son’s day care for the ladies that work there and I’ve been looking for something for Valentines day. Those brownie covered oreos look like a great idea! Who can’t use a brownie covered oreo after taking care of crazy toddlers all day?

Lauren says:

I want all of these for breakfast!! Lol!

Zee says:

Great review.. I am drooling over Chocolate Chunk Peanut Butter Swirl Fudgy Cookies ;)

Cassie says:

LOVE the roundup, Jenny. I wish I could have a treat though the computer screen!

All of these look incredible! I love the idea of stuffing cookies or brownies with more cookies and chocolate! So fun :)

Joss says:

mmmmm heaven!! Love these vday treats!

Yay for this post! I never did try those CUTE oreo stuffed brownies! I love all your recipes! :)

Betty says:

Love all the recipes, and your e-mails.

Christy says:

I always have this habit of viewing your blog very late at night, which leads to stomach growls and unstoppable mouth watering. It is a habit I am extremely proud of. Totally love these treats!

Celina says:

My nephews (and my sister) would LOVE those brownie covered Oreos. That is SO going to be their treat for Valentine’s Day!

[...] Brownie covered Oreos from Picky Palate [...]