Apr
2012

Baby and Cookbook News :)

Baby |

All kinds of fun to spill today. As most of you know, I have my first cookbook coming out this year, you can peek and even pre-order on Amazon HERE Barnes & Noble HERE. It has been an amazing process that I feel so blessed to be apart of. At first, the release date was going to be September 19th, but we have to bump that date one month to October because……

The Picky Palate family will be having another baby in September also!  As some of you know, my youngest is almost 7 years old, so I haven’t done this whole pregnancy thing in a while…not to mention I’m no spring chicken.  I am 35 years old!   The funny thing is, we have been trying for another baby for almost 2 years and this little one decides to come the same time as the cookbook.  Looks like he will fit in perfectly with my boys :)  Yes, I did say he.  We will be having a 3rd boy!

Kind of funny how you seem to forget how miserable the first trimester is.  Seemed like an eternity of nausea, but I am happy to say, I made it through all of that and am feeling great at 18 weeks.  Those of you who follow me on Instagram do not have to ask me any longer how I stay so skinny, I’m eating for 2 now, ok?  Lol!

This is going to be quite an exciting end of 2012 for our family, I am so excited to share it with you!

Comments

Cassie says:

Oh my goodness, babies all over the place. I officially have the fever (Shhh, don’t tell my husband!) Many, many congrats to you and your family, Jenny. I am so thrilled for you guys!!

Yayyyyyyy! Can’t wait to meet the little guy! So happy for all of you XO

AngieN24 says:

Wow! Congrats!! On both!! Best wishes and God bless!

Such exciting news!! Congratulations!!! xoxo

Nicky S says:

Congratulations! That’s wonderful news! I’m secretly hoping you have a girl:)

Sarah Caron says:

Congratulations! That’s amazing news on both fronts. I wish you the very best …

Shaina says:

I’m so excited and thrilled for you all! Congratulations!

Yay for the cookbook AND for that precious baby! Such a great year! I am so happy for you my friend! Can’t wait to get our little guys together:) xoxo

AnnaMaria says:

Wow! How exciting! Some many blessings, congratulations on everything!

Congratulations! How very exciting. And 35 is young!!!!

Haley says:

Congrats! Your family is very blessed to have you in their lives!

Congratulations, Jenny! Such exciting news for you & your family! :)

Deborah says:

Ok, so I already left a comment on FB and Twitter, but I just have to say Congrats! Such an exciting time. And isn’t it crazy how the timing works?

Jennifer says:

Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for your and your family!! Such exciting news, all of it, and I will be sure to get your cookbook when it comes out!! Hugs :)

EatLiveRun says:

Congrats, Jenny!!!!! What an amazing blessing—I am thrilled for you and your family! xoxo

Congratulations!!! That’s amazing!

Urban Wife says:

OMG Jenny!!! So incredibly happy for you and your family! I just can’t believe and didn’t even see it coming. (Well, maybe the lighter posting of cooking/baking was a teeny tiny hint…) CONGRATULATIONS!! Xoxo.

Kasey says:

Congratulations!!! So much excitement at this time!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is so wonderful. Did you know when we were at fbfOrl? I remember telling you about the pomegranate drink at lunch and they way you asked me if there was really alcohol in it made me wonder for a second, but I brushed it off haha. Maybe just a coincidence.

Jennifer G. says:

Congratulations on both babies!!! I have two kiddos myself, and am starting to get baby fever again. I hope you have a wonderful and healthy pregnancy!

Kathryn says:

Congratulations Jenny! It seems to be the time of year for them, I’m so happy for you guys!

Nutmeg Nanny says:

Congratulations! There are food blogger babies showing up everywhere! Such a fun summer this is sure to be!

MikeVFMK says:

Yay to you and your lovely family! So incredibly happy for you all. And what a year this is going to be. Simply amazing.

Kristyn says:

Congratulations! What a banner year for your family!

Amanda says:

This is the best post ever!! So many things to celebrate and be joyful about!! Congrats on your book and YAY YAY YAY on your newest miracle!!!

Baby love!!! Jenny, I’m thrilled for you!! Congratulations to the whole family.

I can’t believe you kept it a secret for so long. I hope you are feeling well and getting back some of that second-trimester strength back.

Lots of love ~ A

Kim O'Rosky says:

Two fabulous blessings. Congrats. Wishing you a smooth, healthy pregnancy!!!!!!!

Woo-hoooooo!! Congratulations :D what a huge year this will be for you!! This is fabulous news xox

jessica says:

CONGRATS!!!! So excited for you! And can’t wait to get my hands on that cookbook!!

Michele says:

Congratulations on #3 (and the cookbook)! I have three boys too. It’s lots of fun!

So happy for you and your family! Three boys are the best! My middle son and youngest son are 8 years apart, and the older boys have been so much help with their little brother!

Marcia says:

Congratulations, that is wonderful news! I had my last baby at 36, I did find it harder to get off the floor when playing with my other two! I’m very excited for the new cookbook too, there are lots of good things happening at that time!

Beth D. says:

Awesome news…Congrats!! ;)

MegT says:

Congratulations!

18 weeks?! Good gravy how did you keep it secret for SO LONG!! Looks like you and I are in the same boat!! Congratulations Jenny!!!

Jenn says:

Congratulations on the two wonderful new additions in 2012!! Good job keeping this secret (well from your regular readers) and may you have an amazing year!

Jessica says:

Congratulations!

Jessica says:

Congratulations! What a happy and exciting year for you!

Megan says:

That is so exciting! Congratulations!

Lily says:

Congrats Jenny! That’s so exciting!

Congratulations Jenny! Sounds like 2012 is going to be a notable year for you!

Anne says:

Congratulations Jenny! What a joy! Excited for you on both wonderful events in 2012.

Congratulations on both accounts!!! Exciting stuff =)

Megan says:

How exciting! Congrats to you!

Leanne says:

Congratulations!!!!

Congratulations!! How exciting (and very busy!) for your family!

Jillian says:

congratulations! this is weird since i don’t know you lol, but you always post pics of your boys on your instagram and just yesterday i was thinking ‘i wonder if jenny is going to have any more kids?”…so that’s my weird psychic moment of the week

Congratulations!! What an exciting year for you!!