Jul
2012

JJ Cole Stroller and Carseat for New Baby

Baby, Sponsored |

As most of you know, it has been 7 years since I have had a baby and boy have things changed!  I will be highlighting some favorite baby products I find along my new journey on my new baby page!

I remember shopping for strollers when my boys were little and there were just a few choices.  Strollers these days are gorgeous and have all the bells and whistles, seriously!

I am thrilled to have found JJ Cole Collections.  I was introduced to JJ Cole Collections by a good friend who had her baby girl last year and she told me I MUST check out their products.  I am so glad I did, because I have found the stroller and car seat that is the perfect fit for me.  Take a look :)

There are so many things I like about the Broadway Stroller, but one really cool feature is that it has a full 360 degree spin so your baby can face you or face out to see the world.  You don’t have to take your baby out of the stroller to do this either.  It’s very easy.  I also love that the handle is adjustable to accommodate both my husband and I.

I also love that the stroller converts from a bassinet to a toddler seat easily.  The boys and I were playing around with this last week and we can’t wait to have our little guy try  it all out.

Another feature I was looking for was a stroller that was simple to fold up and fit in my trunk.  Take a look below.

The Broadway Stroller folds easily that can be done with one hand.  Score!  It also fits nicely inside the trunk.

There are 6 great colors you can switch out if you like too.  Take a look at the quick video below to see the stroller in action.

Here’s the JJ Cole Newport Car Seat that I’ll be using.  It matches the stroller and clicks right on top of the stroller when you remove the bassinet seat.  Looking forward to putting this seat to work :)

Here’s another look at the colors you can choose for your car seat.  Here’s a short video below to show you this great car seat.

Needless to say I am thrilled to have found JJ Cole Collections. You can click HERE to see where you can find JJ Cole Collections near you.

What are some features you look for in a stroller and car seat?  Would love to hear it!!

Disclosure:  JJ Cole Collections provided me with the Broadway Stroller and Newport Car Seat but thoughts are my own.

Comments

Danielle says:

I love the JJ Cole Stroller! When we had my son (who is now 3.5) we settled on the Graco Collection. Some of the features that I look for: big storage basket, cup holders, a cup holder for baby once they are no longer a baby, folds easily, easily manuevers through crowds and sales racks.

Congratulations on your new baby!

theresa says:

safety, safety and safety!! :)

Paula says:

My youngest just turned 7 years old yesterday, and I am expecting another any day now. I feel so out of the loop as far as baby things go, so this is a great help! I actually ordered the Britax Be Ready Stroller and was able to snag the Britax Chaperone car seat for free! It is a promotion that Britax has during the month of July, while supplies last.

You and I are in the same boat Paula! Best of luck with your new little one!! I’ve got a couple months to go, ugh!! Lol!

I will have to check them out! Right now I have the BOB stroller and I LOVE it. It’s been a great stroller for moving around/running. But It is a little big lol!

Kelli says:

Safety, lightweight, easy to fold and converts to fit the child as they grow!

Tracy via the mini traveling cupcake says:

Looks great! I ended up going with the UppaBaby Vista with a Graco carseat. This collection looks great though I hadnt seen this when I was doing my research! I love having a bassinet for the early mos, the versatility of this stroller (and same with the Vista) is the best part! What color did you get?

Stephanie says:

A must, must, must for a stroller is an adjustable footrest and full recline. If a stroller has both of these features, you can easily change the baby in the stroller rather than having to use a dirty public restroom. Bumbleride and Zooper are two stroller manufacturers with strollers that have these features. I love that I can change my son and daughter’s diapers in the stroller without having to disturb them or take them into a public restroom – especially when we visit Disney!!

Kristen M. says:

My sister has this stroller and loves it. It is so versatile. I wish I had it when my sons were a babies. You will love it!

what a great stroller! this is THE #1 stoller I see at the Hudson River park in Manhattan.

Erin Forbes says:

We are expecting our first in December and the hunt for the perfect stroller has been intense. We are looking for something that will be safe and comfy for baby girl, will last for the eventual baby #2, and is easy to maneuver because I am a tiny petite woman. We haven’t found tht match yet but now I’m going to go check this one out :)

Congratulations on your first baby Erin! That’s such an exciting time. Happy Stroller Shopping too! I am on the shorter side and I love that the JJ Cole stroller has an adjustable handle to fit different heights! That would have been nice for my first 2 boys!

Brooke says:

I don’t even have kids yet and I want one!

Kim says:

It does look really nice, love all the color choices. But what a price tag!!

Amiee says:

Oooh I get so obsessed with baby gear. I’m due really close to when you are and I’ve been looking at strollers again. I found Baby Jogger’s City Mini that is so easy to push you can just use ONE hand, it completely reclines (love that), and isn’t too pricey (you can get some for under $180), and it folds in half (literally) so it can fit in a tiny trunk and easy to tote around. My favorite infant carrier is the Chicco Keyfit 30 (I have bigger babies and they can stay in this for at least a year). Comes in some cute fabric choices and has a base you can put in the car to easily snap carseat in and out of it. ONce baby grows out of that, I prefer Britax carseats, hands down!! Happy baby shopping!!!!

Sherry says:

Baby supplies have sure come a long way since I had my three kiddos….I remember how big and bulky the “good” ones were and how the cheapo umbrella ones were so hard to steer. Stay well! Just saw your Cool Whip pic in the new Family Fun magazine…you are beautiful!

Desirae T. says:

Really cool – looks like a super product.

Even though my womb is closed, I will always love a good stroller!

Rosa says:

I purchased this stroller in May and I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of our 1st child in October to use it! Definitely one of the better looking strollers in the market and love that it can be used from Day 1! I was sold on the how easy it turns the bassinet to a toddler seat. and of course the 360 degree spin!!

Melissa says:

I love that easy of folding up that was huge for us and the ease maneuvering. The stroller we bought had to turn very easy. I wish I had seen this stroller/car seat before we selected ours. I like that the canopy change as well.

[...] JJ Cole Stroller and Carseat for New Baby | Picky Palate [...]

Kristen M. says:

My kids are 11, 8, and 1 1/2. Baby #3′s arrival was a game changer – in the most positive sense. We call him our ‘joy machine’. Best wishes to you and your family as you prepare for your little one.

Jennifer says:

I look for the perfect combination of safety, look, and price! We have a one year old, one on the way, and my husband is a grad student! :-)

Jennifer says:

We have the JJ Cole stroller as well. I hesitated buying it since not many stores carry it in person…but so glad we did. Our baby is 5.5 months and I often still convert the seat to a bassinet to take walks to him. And, I use the swivel constantly on walks to keep the sun out of his face. LOVE IT!!

Carrie says:

My friend has this stroller, it’s just as stylish looking in real life. Little bit expensive though which is unusual for a JJ Cole product.