Homemade Cookies and Cream Magic Shell
- 1 cup Nestle white chocolate chips (this is what I use and it melts great)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 original size Oreo Cookies or 6 mini size
- Place white chips into a heat proof dish and microwave until melty, about 60 seconds. White chips can be finicky so be careful to not over heat them. I started mine at 45 seconds, gave a little stir then heated another 15 seconds. Depending on your microwave, timing could be a bit different.
- Once melted and smooth when stirred with a spoon, stir in vegetable oil and crushed Oreo cookies. Stir to combine then drizzle over ice cream. This shell hardens quickly. Garnish bowl with additional Oreo Cookies and serve.
Makes a heaping cup full of magic shell