It’s been so fun playing around with our blender this summer. This peaches and cream cinnamon spice frosty could not be simpler to prepare and could not taste more delicious. When I say delicious, I mean creamy, peachy and a cinnamon icy treat. You are going to love this one. We’ve made it dozens of times already
I love that we are already into August because that means my baby boy is coming soon! Woohoo! Forgot how miserable these last 4-6 weeks are, lol!
I found my cute jars at an antique shop in Old Town Orange, CA but one of my readers found a shop that sells these cute mason jar lids! If you are interested click HERE.
The main ingredients are some frozen sliced peaches and some vanilla almond milk.
You’ll need some brown sugar and cinnamon too.
Let’s get started shall we? Add those peaches to your high powered blender.
Add your brown sugar and cinnamon.
Time for the vanilla almond milk!
Time to blend! About 45 seconds.
Frosty and perfect-o!
Peaches and Cream Cinnamon Spice Frosty
- 4 cups frozen sliced peaches
- 2 1/2 cups Vanilla Almond Milk
- 3 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place all ingredients into a high powdered blender such as the Blendtec or Vitamix. Blend until well combined, about 30-40 seconds. Pour into glasses and enjoy. For a thicker treat, place in freezer for 20 minutes or so then enjoy.
Makes 36 ounces