Warm Baked Chocolate Chip Cookie Stuffed Oreos
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) unsalted softened butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 Large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips
- 32 Oreo Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.
- Cream butter and sugars in a stand or electric mixer for 2-3 minutes until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla mixing until well combined. Add flour, baking soda and salt to wet ingredients mixing to combine then add chocolate chips mixing until just combined.
- Separate Oreo cookies and place non-cream sided cookie onto prepared baking sheet. Place 1 tablespoon cookie dough onto each Oreo Cookie and bake for 8-9 minutes until baked through. If dough has baked over Oreo use a plastic knife to bring warm cookie back around Oreo. This means you placed too much dough on Oreo. Gently press cream-side of Oreo over warm baked cookie and let cool for another 10 minutes before serving. White cream will become soft and somewhat melted.
Makes about 32 cookies