Pepperoni Pizza Enchiladas
- 9 small taco size flour tortillas
- 26 ounce jar pasta or pizza sauce
- 1 package pepperonis
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup small black olives (opt)
Other Pizza Topping Ideas
- Bell Pepper
- Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Blue Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place tortillas onto a plate close by. Pour 1/2 cup pasta sauce into 9×11 inch baking dish, spreading evenly.
- To start layering enchiladas, Spread about 2 tablespoons pasta sauce over center of tortillas. Layer with about 4 pepperoni’s then top with about 2-3 tablespoons of shredded cheese. Roll each tortilla then place seam side down into baking dish. Continue filling and rolling tortillas until all have been placed into the baking dish. Top with remaining sauce spreading evenly then add 3/4 cup shredded cheese then layer with pepperoni and any other pizza toppings you like. Finish with more cheese and bake for 25 minutes or until cheese is hot and melted. Remove and serve.
Makes 8 Servings