No Bake Biscoff Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Biscoff or peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups quick oats
- 1/4 cup marshmallow bits
- 1 cup chocolate chunks
- Place butter, sugar and cream into a large saucepan over medium heat stirring. Let mixture come to a boil and let boil for 2 minutes while stirring then remove from heat.
- Stir in biscoff until smooth then add oats and marshmallow bits, stirring.
- Add chocolate chunks and only stir 2 or three times. The more you stir the more the chocolate melts. I like the chunks to be visible. With a medium cookie scoop, scoop mixture onto parchment paper and let set up for about 30 minutes. Eat and enjoy!
Makes about 16 cookies