Garlic Peach Grilled Chicken
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breast
- 3/4 cup peach jam or preserves
- 4 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Place chicken, peach jam, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper into a large zip top bag. Massage chicken with all ingredients to combine. Let marinate for at least 30 minutes up to overninght.
- Preheat indoor or outdoor grill to medium high heat. Grill chicken 5-7 minutes per side, until cooked through. Let chicken rest for 10 minutes then serve with a side of Sweet Mesquite Bush’s Grillin’ Beans and your favorite vegetable.
Makes 4 Servings