Triple Chip Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- 1 stick/8 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose Gold Medal Flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup white chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup mini or regular chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a large baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.
- Place butter and sugars into a stand or electric mixer and beat until light and creamy, a good 2 minutes. Add egg and vanilla mixing until well combined. Add flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt, mixing to combine. Add chips and mix to combine. With a medium cookie scoop, scoop dough onto baking sheet 1 inch apart and bake for 12-15 minutes, until baked through. Let cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack. Serve and enjoy.
Makes about 2 dozen cookies
This post is in partnership with Gold Medal Flour, but opinions are my own.