One Bowl Butterscotch Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- 1 stick/8 tablespoons unsalted softened butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons all purpose Gold Medal Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.
- Place butter and sugars into a large bowl, mix until well combined, about 2 minutes. Add egg and vanilla, mixing until well combined.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt to bowl, mix 3 or 4 times then add butterscotch and chocolate chunks, mixing until just combined. With a medium cookie scoop, scoop dough onto prepared cookie sheet, placing 1 inch apart. Bake for 13-15 minutes or until nice and golden brown but still semi-soft in center. Remove and let cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling rack. Serve and enjoy!
Makes about 2 1/2 dozen cookies
This post is in partnership with Gold Medal Flour, but opinions are my own.