One Bowl Homemade Chocolate Chunk and Toffee Chip Brownies
- 1 stick/8 tablespoons unsalted softened butter
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup all-purpose Gold Medal Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs plus 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups chocolate chunks
- 8 ounce bag milk chocolate toffee chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line an 8×8 inch baking dish with foil that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Place butter into a large mixing bowl and microwave until melted and hot, about 45 seconds or so. Pour in chocolate chips and stir until mostly melted. It’s ok, if it’s not perfectly smooth. Add flour, salt and sugars. Mix a few times then add egg yolks and oil. Mix until well combined then add chocolate chunks and toffee chips.
- Transfer batter to prepared baking dish, spreading evenly. Bake for 35-40 minutes, until cooked through.
Makes 9-12 Servings
This post is in partnership with Gold Medal Flour, but opinions are my own.