Pumpkin Cream Cheese Oreo Chunk Brownies
- 1 stick/8 tablespoons unsalted softened butter
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup all-purpose Gold Medal Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs plus 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups chocolate chunks
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 10 Oreo cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line an 8×8 inch baking dish with foil that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Place butter into a large mixing bowl and microwave until melted and hot, about 45 seconds or so. Pour in chocolate chips and stir until mostly melted. It’s ok, if it’s not perfectly smooth. Add flour, salt and sugars. Mix a few times then add egg yolks and oil. Mix until well combined then add chocolate chunks. Transfer batter to prepared baking dish, spreading evenly.
- Place cream cheese, brown sugar and cinnamon into a large bowl. Beat until creamy and smooth. Place dollops over brownie batter then take a knife and swirl pumpkin mixture through brownies. Top and gently press broken up pieces of Oreo Cookies into pumpkin layer. Bake for 40-50 minutes, until cooked through. Let cool completely before cutting into squares.
Makes 9-12 Servings
This post is in partnership with Gold Medal Flour, but opinions are my own.