Nov
2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to you!  Hope your day is full of cozy family time, good laughs and great food.

Any black Friday shoppers out there?  I have to admit, I kinda like getting up early and going shopping with my mom and sister. Not very likely this year with little Pax, but we’ve had some good laughs and great memories in the past.

I have so much to be thankful for this year, I am especially thankful that our sweet Paxton is healthy and strong after his scare when he was born.  This is a picture of him at 7 weeks old.  I have a little too much fun dressing him up, lol!  I have 3 beautiful boys and a wonderful husband, I am so very blessed.

I am also so grateful to have my very own cookbook that was published a few weeks ago.  What a journey that has been!

Thank you all for reading Picky Palate, it is such a joy to create recipes to share with you.  Have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend!  See you Monday for a new recipe :)

xoxo

Jenny

Comments

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your adorable little baby!!!! Have an amazing day with your family!!

<3 Betsy @JavaCupcake

Beth F says:

Jenny Happy Thanksgiving to you and your beautiful family…I have your cookbook and love it, also thank you for the shopping tips page you placed on your website..I love the bracelets on StellaDot and I am sure my girls will too after receiving them this Christmas….as a matter of fact I purchased something from just about each website you suggested…lol…thank you again …

Nikki says:

Aww! He’s adoreable & I love his little hat! I will be working tomorrow so no shopping for me :( I hope you & your family have a great Thanksiving!

Happy Thanksgiving. Your son looks adorable. I’ll be heading out to buy a new cell phone tomorrow – we’ve been putting it off for months but other than that I never go out on black Friday.

Deanna says:

Just downloaded your cookbook to my IPAD, so looking forward to making some of these great recipes! Congradulations! It’s a great book!

I wish an happy Thanksgiving to all of you.

Bob says:

Happy Thanksgiving to you! We already celebrated Thanksgiving here in Canada back in October. :)

Thesha says:

What a little cutie! No shopping for me, we were able to get our shopping done early this year.

Diane Loviza says:

It looks as though all is right in your world this Thanksgiving! Much love & happiness to your entire family this holiday season and thank you for giving me something wonderful to look at, read and enjoy every day!

L_Brinkley says:

Black friday shopping has become a family tradition at our house. We have done it for the last four years with our children, Cole 10 and Sabrina 6. My son and I are usually partners in crime together, everyone looks at ads and then it’s devide and conquer time!! This year, the deals were not that wonderful and I was not planning on going, but as I informed the children of this they were so dissapointed we had to change our mind. So, up we got, to menards and Half Price Books (my son and I usually go Half price alone, freezing our petunia’s off for that $5 card!) and then we meet up with our other two cohorts(husband and Daughter)for breakfast out. My son saved sixty dollars up this year just to blow it at the Half Price bookstore, and was doing like the biggest happy dance at finding all his favorite books! :) Good old fashion(maybe)family bonding, Brinkley style.

Lina says:

Congratualtions from Cairo for your new adorable baby boy ! His big brothers are so handsome and cute too :)

Fanny says:

Happy Thanksgiving. We d’intérêt celebrate it here in France but it’s rekally nice to share the festivities through your photos !

That’s one cute kid, I remember when my little guy was like that…slow down on the growing kids!! Sheesh.
    Take care