Tis the season for eggnog chugging at my house. I practically had to pry the carton away from all these boys in my house to make these pancakes. So glad I did because these absolutely must be shared. What a perfect Holiday treat for breakfast. Wait until you get my Caramel Eggnog Syrup recipe coming first thing tomorrow morning. Heaven!
One bowl, little mess, big reward, lol!
Enjoy my cute baby festive pancakes!
Here’s your basic ingredients minus the nog. Pantry and refrigerator staples 🙂
Any thick creamy fabulous nog will do the trick. You do not have to hunt down this exact one.
One cup please!
Add your nog right to the bowl.
A touch of oil too 🙂
Give her a good stir until thick and combined.
I chose to make the baby size pancakes but make whatever size your hearts content.
Stack em’ up!
Now, the best part, start drizzling my Caramel Eggnog Syrup over the top!
Keep it going…
Ok, that should do it 🙂
Chocolate Eggnog Baby Pancakes
- 1 cup all purpose Gold Medal Flour
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup eggnog
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons vegetable or canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Caramel Eggnog Syrup (Click HERE for recipe)
- Heat a medium non-stick skillet over medium low heat. Place all ingredients into a large bowl and mix until combined. Spoon batter into hot skillet, quickly forming into a round circle. Let cool for a minute or two until the top is starting to bubble slightly. Flip and cook for another minute. Transfer to a plate or parchment paper. Continue cooking until all of the batter is used up. Serve warm with my homemade Caramel Eggnog syrup.
Makes 4 Servings (about 2 pancakes each, depending on how big you make your pancakes)
This post is in partnership with Gold Medal Flour, but opinions are my own.