Red Velvet Milky Way Cake Cookies
- 1 Box Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 1 stick/1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons canola or vegetable oil
- 4 full size Dark Milky Way Bars
- 1 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.
- Place cake mix, butter, egg and oil into a large mixing bowl. Stir to combine. Cut up Milky Way bars into chunks and stir into dough along with the chocolate chips. Scoop dough onto prepared baking sheet placing about 1 inch apart. Press each cookie down almost flat about 1/2 inch thick. Bake for 11-13 minutes, until baked through. Let cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.
Makes about 3 dozen cookies