Green Velvet Baked Sprinkle Donuts
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 4-5 drops green food coloring
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and spray donut pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, egg, vanilla, pudding mix and buttermilk into a stand mixer. Beat on low to combine. Add 4-5 drops of green food coloring, stir to combine.
- Scoop batter into prepared donut pan (in 2 batches). Bake for 15-20 minutes, until baked through. Remove and let cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan.
- To prepare icing, whisk together the powdered sugar and heavy cream until smooth and thick. Spread icing over tops of donuts then sprinkle with colorful sprinkles of your choice.
Makes 12 Servings