Four Ingredient Banana S’mores Cookies
- 1 medium-large very ripe banana
- 3/4 cup finely ground honey graham crackers
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup Marshmallow Bits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a baking sheet with a silpat liner
- Place banana into a mixing bowl and mash with a fork. Add finely ground graham crackers, chips and marshmallow bits, stirring to combine. With a cookie scoop, scoop dough onto prepared baking sheet. Press each cookie flat. Bake for 13-15 minutes until baked through. Let cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes before transferring.
Makes 8 cookies