Garlic Parmesan Style Baked Mashed Potatoes
- 8 medium Russet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup warmed milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 1/2 cups pasta or marinara sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and lightly spray 9×13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Boil cubed potatoes for 10-15 minutes until fork tender. Drain and transfer to a large mixing bowl. Using a hand mixer or stand mixer beat potatoes on low until they come together. Add salt, garlic salt, pepper and milk until potatoes and nice and whipped. Only beat until combined.
- Transfer mashed potatoes to prepared baking dish spreading evenly. Top with parmesan cheese, pasta sauce then shredded cheese. Bake for 25-30 minutes until cheese is melted. Serve as a side to your main dish.
Makes 8 Servings