Cadbury Egg Cookie Cake Bars
- 1 stick/1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons canola or vegetable oil
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 5 Cadbury Eggs, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a 9×13 inch baking dish with foil that’s been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Place butter, cake mix, egg, oil and chocolate chips into a large mixing bowl, stirring to combine into dough. Gently stir in chopped Cadbury Eggs to combine. Transfer dough to prepared baking dish and press evenly. Bake for 25-30 minutes until baked through. Let cool for 30 minutes before cutting into squares. Serve and enjoy!
Makes 12-16 bars