Cheesy Pesto Chicken Spaghetti Bake
- 1 pound dry spaghetti
- 1 cup prepared pesto
- 1 cup milk (I used skim)
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken breast
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups mozzarella balls (ciliegine)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and lightly spray a 9×13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and run under cold water. Place noodles back into pot. Add pesto, milk, chicken, salt, garlic salt, and pepper, stirring to combine. Transfer half of the spaghetti to baking dish then add mozzarella balls. Add remaining spaghetti then top with shredded mozzarella. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until cheese is melted.
Makes 8 Servings