Grilled Taco and Lime Chicken for Tacos
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika (regular paprika works too)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3-4 medium to large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 limes, split
- Preheat indoor or outdoor grill to medium high heat.
- Place cumin, salt, pepper, paprika and garlic salt into a bowl. Stir to combine.
- Place chicken breast into a large bowl or large ziploc bag. Pour seasonings over chicken then squeeze the juice of one whole lime over chicken and seasonings. Stir chicken around with seasonings and lime. You can marinate up 1-5 hours if desired. Can be grilled immediately as well.
- Spray grill lightly with cooking spray then carefully place chicken onto grill. Let grill 5-6 minutes each side, or until cooked through and juices run clear. Transfer chicken to a large plate and let rest for 10 minutes. Thinly slice chicken and squeeze with juice of last lime over tops. Thinly sliced chicken goes great inside tacos. Top with your favorite toppings.
Makes 6-8 Servings
Note: Creamy sauce shown in photograph is equal parts prepared Ranch Dressing and mild salsa