Bacon, Ranch and Cheddar Mashed Potatoes
- 2 1/2 pounds russet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1 cup warm milk (I used skim)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt (I use Lawry’s)
- 1 teaspoon dry Ranch dressing seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 cups cooked, crumbled bacon pieces
- Boil cubed potatoes for 10-15 minutes or until fork tender. Drain and place into the bowl of a stand mixer.
- Add your butter, milk, garlic salt, pepper, Ranch seasoning and 1/2 cup of shredded cheese. Mix until just combined. Transfer potatoes to a large dutch oven or pot over medium heat. Top with remaining shredded cheese and close lid to melt cheese for 3-5 minutes. Remove lid and serve with crumbled bacon on top.
Makes 8 Servings