Reeses Pieces Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose Gold Medal Flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup chocolate chunks
- 1 cup mini Reeses Pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.
- Place butter and sugars into a stand mixer, cream until well combined. Add egg and vanilla, beating until well combined. Slowly add flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking soda, chocolate chunks and Reeses Pieces.
- With a cookie scoop, scoop dough onto your prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until baked through. Let cookies cool for 10 minutes before transferring to cooling rack. Serve and enjoy.
Makes 2 dozen cookies