Feta and Chive Chicken Asparagus Puff Tarts
- 1 package Pepperidge Farm Puff Sheets, 2 count
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 ounces or 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped chive
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups shredded cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 pound asparagus tips, cooked until tender (see notes in recipe)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. and lightly spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Unroll puff pastry dough and place on top of parchment paper on a countertop. Using any cookie cutter shaper you’d like (about 3 inches) cut out 12-16 pieces. In batches, place cut out pieces of dough onto prepared baking sheet. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until puffed and golden brown. Let cool to room temperature
- In a medium bowl, stir together the cream cheese, feta, chives, salt and pepper until well combined. Spread a tablespoon of cheese mixture over puff pastry pieces and top with pieces of chicken and asparagus. Serve at room temperature.
Note: I place my asparagus into a 400 degree oven for about 8-10 minutes until just tender. Use the tips for these tarts and save the stem pieces for an omelet, soup or just about anything.
Makes 12-16 Servings
Disclosure: This is a sponsored and compensated post for Pepperidge Farm, but all thoughts and opinions are my own.