May
2013

Mother’s Day Brunch Recipe Ideas

Breakfast and Brunch

I don’t expect much for Mother’s Day, but what a treat when my husband and boys make me breakfast or brunch! I’m in hog heaven, so I usually request it and see what they come up with :)

I’ve compiled some of my favorite breakfast/brunch ideas for you that will make any mom oh so happy!  Have fun planning!

Mini-Broccoli-Cheddar-and-Bacon-Quiche-8-text

Perfect Cinnamon Rolls

Egg-Biscuit-P3

Double Cheese and Bacon Egg Biscuits

PBJ-Bubble-Biscuits-5

Peanut Butter and Jelly Skillet Monkey Bread

photo

I love this picture of my sister, mom and I from last month in AZ. So grateful for my adorable Mom.  She has been the best friend, mother, and grandma to my boys.  Just love her to pieces.  Getting all sappy now, lol!

Have a great rest of your week!

Comments

Happy Early Mother’s Day to you, Jenny! I hope you have a wonderful day with your family!

There are a bunch of great recipes here! Usually I make breakfast in bed for my mom but sadly I won’t be home for Mother’s Day this year. Hope you have a great Mother’s Day!

I want one of each:)

Tieghan says:

I want all of these!

Happy early Mother day! Oh and you, your mom and sister all look like sisters! Wow you guys are a pretty bunch!

Oh I’m drooling over the strawberry pancakes. Seriously perfect. Beautiful picture of you guys! :)

carrian says:

Gorgeous, delicious ideas and how cute are you ladies?!

Great Mother’s Day recipes! I’d be thrilled if I received any of these! :)

I’ll take one of each!!!!

Karla says:

It looks like the three of you are all wearing the same color polish on your tootsies. Love that!

Happy mother’s day!! I want that PB&J skillet monkey bread!!

naomi says:

I need one of everything-please!

I am 100% making the quiche and baked eggs. Not for Mother’s Day, just everyday! Pinning them, thank you!

All of those look perfect! Wish I was a mom so someone could cook for me ;)

everything looks so good!!! I just want to dive into those cinnamon rolls!

Toni says:

Your photos make every single recipe look so yummy! Thank you for posting this.

nessa says:

Love the toenails in the pic! And thanks for the roundup. They all look great!

This would be the perfect spread for any mother’s day! i love all the ideas :)

Such amazing ideas for Mother’s Day, Jenny! Love that picture of the 3 of you too!

Everything looks so delicious! Happy Mother’s Day to you!

Great roundup for Mother’s Day!

marla says:

Oh Jenny! You have so many wonderful Mother’s Day recipe ideas here :)

Your cinnamon rolls and French toast are killin’ me, Jenny! Happy, happy Mother’s Day to you! Hope your boys treat you to a lovely Sunday.

Maegan @ The BakerMama says:

I just sent your list to my hubby! Fingers crossed! I’m obsessed with peanut butter, so the french toast and skillet monkey bread are definitely screaming this mama’s name!

Traci says:

What a great roundup. I’ve forwarded it on to my husband in bold letters. Hopefully he takes the hint to make one of these for me. Ha! Ha! Cute picture of your family. You and your sister look so much alike!

Thanks for sharing all those great recipes and have a Happy Mothers Day!

Gaby says:

I want all of these for brunch tomorrow too!

Mother’s day is may 26 here in France so I’ve plenty of time to have one of these delicious recipe made by my gang !

gardening says:

I absolutely love your website.. Very nice colors & theme.
    Did you build this website yourself? Please reply back as I’m trying to create my own personal site and want to
    learn where you got this from or what the theme is named.
    Many thanks!