Frosted Flakes White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup all purpose Gold Medal Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoons Vanilla flavored jello instant pudding mix
- 1 cup Frosted Flakes Cereal
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.
- Cream butter and sugars in stand mixer until well combined, about 2 minutes. Add egg and vanilla beating to combine. Slowly add flour, salt, baking soda and pudding mix. Place 1 cup of cereal into a ziploc bag, zip it closed and crush cereal by rolling over with a rolling pin until finely ground. Add crushed cereal to bowl mixing to combine. Add white chips stirring to combine.
- With a medium cookie scoop, place dough 1 inch apart from each other on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until baked through. Remove from oven and let cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes before transferring. Serve and enjoy!
Makes about 2 dozen cookies