May
2013

Chit Chat Tenth Edition

Chit Chat |

66941c9cba8f11e296ed22000aaa0a30_7

It’s Friday!  Yippee :)

What a great week it’s been.  Last weekend we got to spend some time with my sister and her family visiting from AZ.  They got a beach house practically right on the water so we spent lots of time in the sunshine, sand and water.  Here’s my sweet little guy living it up.  This boy knows how to play.

4a9db7d4bc1311e28df922000a9f1991_7

CanNOT get enough of this Red Raspberry Lemonade Cupcake from B Candy in Corona Del Mar.  I’ve tried many many cupcakes in my day and this is one of my all time favorites.  If you are ever in Southern California, you’ve got to get one…..and the Frosted Flake Ice Cream.  To die for!

Mother's Day Weekend

A few more pictures from our weekend at the beach.  My boys had so much fun playing with their cousins.  It’s always so sad to see them go!

d6f1573eb8eb11e2816122000ae9081c_7

My Paxerooni got his first tooth!  Little cutie pie wants to eat anything and everything that goes near his mouth, lol!

d022b3f2badb11e2a4d822000a1f924b_7

Ok, who saw Gatsby last weekend?  I had been waiting to see it for a while and it was really good.  Not your typical feel good Fairy Tale story line, but it was definitely entertaining.  Would love to hear your thoughts on it.

Pax and Banana Splits

Beach time with Pax and a giant Banana Split Sundae of my nephew.

c5b849aabbfc11e2b06022000a9e289e_7

I found a macaron candle at B Candy this week.  I am in love.  It smells just like a lovely sweet macaron!  It’s by Voluspa.

126832_4_490x490

My sister had on some fun neon summer flip flops and come to find out she got them at Payless for under $10!  Going to get some asap!

ab94dcd6627111e180c9123138016265_7

Headed to Walt Disney World this weekend for the Food Blog Forum.  I’m probably on the airplane right now :)  Kind of tradition to get Cajun Shrimp nails for this event, can’t stop the tradition right?  Love this OPI color!

walt-disney-world-icons-1000x450

Photo via Waltdisneyworld.com

So excited to play at Walt Disney World with some amazing Food Bloggers this weekend!  I’ll be sure to eat a few churros for everyone.

Have a great weekend!!

Comments

Tieghan says:

That cupcake look so good!! I want to be in Southern Cali!

Love all you pictures. So cute! Oh and so are the flip flops!!

have fun this weekend. Wish I was joining you guys!

Have fun in Florida!

Naomi says:

Your family is so beautiful. Agreed-love their cupcakes!

Have a great time at the Food Blog Forum!

Toni says:

I’m a fairly new subscriber to your blog. I really love your chit chat blog posts. It gives me a chance to “get to know you”.
    I don’t know how you do it eating all the desserts you do and still stay so thin!
    I do enjoy your blog & all your delicious recipes.
    Thank you!

Liz Mackie says:

Love your pics and thoughts. Thank you and have a great weekend!

marla says:

Oh girl you sure do know how to have FUN!!! XO

Love that cutie Pax!! Have fun in Florida!!

Disney World is the best place on Earth, really. Have a blast!

I have those flip-flops! Super comfortable :) Have fun on your trip!

have so much fun in Florida JennY! I always get cajun shrimp or are we there yet? my favorites!

KELLY MOORHEAD says:

Are you going to try and re-create the cupcake ?

Gaby says:

Red Raspberry Lemonade Cupcake – YESSSSS

Dana says:

I believe I need to visit B Candy. Or find a copycat recipe of that cupcake. Yum-o!

And your little Pax is your Mini-Me. What a cutie patootie!

nessa says:

Loving the nails! I must go get those shoes. Like now. The pictures of Paxton are just adorable! And that cupcake is making me drool on my keyboard! Have fun at Disney!

Love the nails! And wow that cupcake looks sooo amazing! Yay for Pax’s first tooth – he is SUCH a sweetie! Hope you’re resting from a busy weekend!

So great to have finally met you in person! You’re such a doll!! Hope to see you again sometime.