Snickerdoodle-like Cinnamon and White Chip Cookies
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons instant vanilla pudding mix (dry)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup cinnamon chips
- 1 cup white chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.
- In a stand mixer, cream your butter and sugars until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add egg and vanilla beating to combine. Slowly add your flour, pudding mix, salt baking soda and cinnamon. Add chips and mix until just combined.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, place dough onto prepared baking sheet, about 1 inch apart from each other. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until baked through. Remove from oven and let cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes before transferring to cooling rack. Serve and enjoy.
Makes about 2 dozen cookies