Brown Butter, Oatmeal and Butterscotch Toffee Chip Cookies
- 2 sticks unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose Gold Medal Flour
- 3 tablespoons vanilla instant pudding mix (optional)
- 3/4 cup quick oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/4 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup Heath Bar Toffee Chips/pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.
- Place butter into a small saucepan over medium heat. Swirl and heat until deep golden brown. Remove heat and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Place browned butter and little bits from the pan into a stand mixer along with the brown and granulated sugar. Beat to combine then add eggs and vanilla beating to combine. Add flour, pudding mix, quick oats, baking soda, salt and chips. Mix on low until just combined.
- With a medium cookie scoop, place dough onto prepared baking sheet about 1 inch apart. Bake for 10 minutes, until baked through. Remove and let cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes before transferring to cooling rack. Serve and enjoy.
Makes 3 dozen Cookies