Charred Corn, Bacon and Berry Summer Salad
- 8 cups fresh arugula leaves
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 ears corn, grilled/charred then kernels removed
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1/2 cup glazed pecans
- 1 cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In a large salad bowl, layer the arugula leaves, strawberries, blueberries, charred corn, feta cheese and glazed pecans.
- To prepare dressing, place olive oil, vinegar, mustard, honey, salt and pepper into a mason jar. Close with lid and shake for a minute, or until emulsified.
- Drizzle desired amount of dressing over salad and serve.
Makes 4 Servings