Honey and Orange Creamsicle Slushy plus Giveaway
Tags: almond milk, bananas, slushy, summer, vanilla
Who doesn’t love a good icy slushy refreshing drink in the summer? I know the boys and I do. Did I mention this one is good for you too? Win win, yay!
I am thrilled to be partnering with Simply Orange today to feature one of their new products, Simply Orange with Banana. Be sure to check out Simply Orange with Tangerine and Simply Lemonade with Blueberry new for Summer. We have been enjoying Simply Orange juices for years and appreciate their dedication to making a natural juice.
Headquartered in Apopka, Florida, Simply Orange Juice Company is proud of the approach they take with our great-tasting 100% juices and juice drinks. Since the launch of Simply Orange® in 2001, they have been making orange juice simple, the way nature intended. Our not-from-concentrate orange juice has never contained added water, sugar or preservatives and is gently pasteurized to ensure that you always get a fresh-squeezed taste experience.
Simply Orange with Banana is blended with not-from-concentrate banana puree for a fresh taste experience with a tropical twist. Wait until you try this juice in my slushy I’ve made for you today. So refreshing!
My challenge today was to take one of my recipes on Picky Palate and update it using Simply Orange with Banana. I chose my Frozen Strawberry Milk Slushy. How perfect to use juice! It turned out amazing.
With only 5 needed ingredients, you’ll have this icy drink made in no time at all.
Let’s take a look at how to make the slushy, shall we?
I love the simplicity of this recipe, just add your juice and almond milk to the blender.
Continue adding vanilla, honey and ice cubes.
Give the blender a good 15 seconds or until ice cubes and in tiny pieces.
Pour your icy drink into some glasses and get ready for a treat!
So excited for you to try this one!
Add a fun paper straw and enjoy! Perfect for summer and makes the perfect refreshing treat.
Honey and Orange Creamsicle Slushy
- 1 1/2 cups Simply Orange with Banana Juice
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 4-5 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 4 cups ice cubes
- Place Simply Orange with Banana Juice into blender along with almond milk, honey, vanilla and ice cubes. Blend for about 15 seconds or until ice is blended into small pieces.
- Pour slushy into individual glasses and serve cold.
Makes 8 Servings
Enter To Win $100 American Express Gift Card
1. Leave a comment here telling us: “What are two flavors you love to blend or would like to see blended together?”
For Additional Entries
3. Contest ends Monday July 29th, 8pm PST. Winner will be chosen by random drawing and be notified by email. Winner will have 48 hours to return email to claim prize.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for Simply Orange, however thoughts and opinions are my own.
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.