Peanut Butter and Jelly Blueberry Banana Muffins
- 4 tablespoons softened butter
- 2 large eggs
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2/3 cups granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup All-purpose Gold Medal Flour
- 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Gold Medal Flour
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup prepared jam or jelly flavor of your choice.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line two 12-count muffin tins with paper liners.
- Place butter, eggs, bananas, yogurt, sugar and peanut butter into a large mixing bowl. Mix to combine. Add your flours, salt, baking soda and baking powder. Mix until combined then gently stir in blueberries and jelly. Scoop into muffin tins lined with paper cups 2/3 way full. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean from center.
Makes 18 Servings
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for Gold Medal Flour however thoughts and opinions are my own.