Jul
2013

Chit Chat Thirteenth Edition

Chit Chat |

Disney with the boys

Chit chat today :)  Hope everyone has been enjoying summer!

Summer break has been so much fun with the boys.  I have been taking them to Disneyland just one on one.  Talk about the memories we’ve created.  They keep asking when we can do it again. I look forward to these moments with the boys.

Nature Box

We had the privilege of sampling a couple of boxes of Nature Box.  I knew we were going to receive healthy snacks but I didn’t know how amazing they would all be!  We can not get enough of their snacks.  You get a box delivered right to your door once a month.  Be sure to check out their website and see if it’s a good fit for your family.  Stay tuned for a recipe and giveaway with Nature Box in early August.

OC Fair

The OC Fair is on!  We took the boys and sampled all of the crazy food there was to offer, lol!  See our full review of the OC Fair HERE.

Sabra

Had such a great time in Virginia last week for a close look at the Sabra Factory.  Saw bunnies in the clouds, ate pounds of Sabra hummus, painted my own hummus and pita bowl, toured the factory, learned about new spices and had amazing ice cream  It was a great couple days.

Stella and Dot Fall 2013 line

Be still my heart.  Stella and Dot’s new Fall line is so stunning.  The colors, the sparkles….have got to have it!  There are dozens and dozens of new pieces you’ve got to check out.  Be sure to look at my site HERE to see all of the new pieces.

Shopping w Pax

Pax has been in my grocery cart for months and I’m always trying to stack my groceries around his giant car seat.  I’m happy to say that in the last week Pax has graduated to the front of the grocery cart, yay!  Room for groceries :)  He’s happy too.

Boys

Oh my sweet boys.  They wanted Pax to look like a “dude” so they put a baseball hat on backwards, lol!  Pax also got his first haircut this past weekend.  Little cutie pie.

Have a wonderful weekend, see you Monday for a new recipe!!

Comments

First haircut – oh how sweet! Your boys are all so adorable Jenny! Have a great weekend with your family :)

Kristi says:

It looks like some great memories you are making :)

It looks like you are enjoying summer. I always love to see what your family is up to.

Tieghan says:

Seriously, your boys are so cute. Those last two photos are just awesome!!

Gaby says:

omg I can’t even handle the new Stella and Dot collection. I need it ALLLLLL

I am heading straight to Stella and Dot!! THNAK YOU!

You have the most adorable boys! I think your summer sounds amazing, and I am totally jealous of the one-on-one disneyland trips with your kids!
    We used to go the san diego fair every summer and I always loved sampling all of the crazy new foods they had, especially the desserts :).!

Love those grocery cart shots, they made me smile.
    I’m obsessed with Nature Box, been using it for the past few months, but the snacks last about 2-3 days!

Heather says:

Your boys are just so stinking adorable Jenny – I love reading these little posts!

Pax is getting so big! And he’s looking more and more like you!

Naomi says:

Your boys are so stink’n adorable!

The pictures of you and the boys are precious!!! That grocery cart is too funny cute!!!

Becky W says:

We started getting NatureBox a few months ago and absolutely love how the snacks don’t have any extra, yucky additives :) Great price, too, compared to similar snacks at the grocery store. AND, they donate to WhyHunger.

One on one dates with each of your boys is such a great idea!

marla says:

Girl…you have been so busy Love Pax with all of those groceries ;)