Vanilla Macaroon Crunch Cookies
- 1 cup softened virgin coconut oil
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/4 cups Nature Box Vanilla Macaroon Crunch Granola
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.
- Cream softened coconut oil and sugars until well combined. Add eggs and vanilla beating until just combined. Slowly add dry ingredients, granola and white chips, mixing on low until just combined. Scoop dough onto prepared baking sheet placing about 1 inch apart. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until slightly golden around edges. Remove and let cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes before transferring. Store in airtight container.
Makes 3 dozen Cookies
See Widget below to enter Giveaway. 2 Winners will win a 6 month subscription to Nature Box!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for Nature Box, however thoughts and opinions are my own.