5 Ingredient Salsa Verde Beef Tacos
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup mild salsa verde
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons freshly minced garlic
- Place olive oil into medium skillet or pot over medium heat. Saute onions and garlic until softened, about 5 minutes. Add ground beef, salt and pepper, stirring until browned. Add salsa verde and cumin, stirring until combined. Reduce heat to low until ready to serve.
- You can place the beef mixture into a slow cooker and cook on low for 3-6 hours if desired.
Makes 6 servings