Roasted Garlic Cauliflower
- 1 head cauliflower, about 2 1/2 pounds
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut florets off of cauliflower head. Slice each head in half lengthwise. Place onto prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic salt. With large spoon, toss to coat.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and with spoon, stir and flip florets. Change oven’s heat to broil and cook for an additional 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Makes 8 Servings