Don't miss a single recipe from Picky Palate: sign up for my weekly newsletter

10 Back To School Dinner Recipes

I can hardly believe it’s back to school time again! We have less than 2 weeks before we start, but I know most schools are back in session! Β Can’t wrap my head around having to start homework and making lunches everyday, lol! Β I’ve got 13 days to prep myself.

It’s a big transition to start making dinner most of the week so I’ve put together some of my favorite back to school dinner recipes to get you motivated πŸ™‚ Happy back to school time!

10 Back To School Dinner Recipes 1

10 Back To School Dinner Recipes 8

Chili Tortellini

10 Back To School Dinner Recipes 9

Slow Cooked Chicken Enchilada Chili over Rice

10 Back To School Dinner Recipes 10

The Best 5 Ingredient Salsa Verde Beef Tacos

FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.

Great ideas! I don’t have kids, but these are still some quick dinners that I wouldnt mind whipping up for my boyfriend and me after work!

Great quick and easy dinner recipes, Jenny! Thanks for sharing! πŸ™‚

Tieghan says:

YUM! These all look so good and they are meals my family would eat! YES!

Great dinner ideas!

I love all these ideas…especially the mozzarella stuffed meatballs!

Carmen K says:

These recipes all look great,that is, if you live in the So West. Being from the Northeast, a little So Western food is okay once in a while, but a steady diet of it is not very appealing to us. I’d like to see recipes that are more of a mix from across the country. Just sayin’.

I don’t have any kids in school but that doesn’t mean I’m not saving so many of these recipes! Thank you!

thank you for the ideas Jenny- I am freaking about about having to get a great dinner on the table every night!

marla says:

AWESOME ideas for back to school family meals πŸ™‚

LOVE fabulous and easy dinner recipes like these!! Perfect πŸ™‚

Chels R. says:

What a great round-up! These all look great!

Gaby says:

great weeknight meal ideas!!!

Ashley M. says:

All these looks so yummy! Bookmarked!! Thanks for sharing!

I love all of these perfectly easy, delicious picks! I wanna try them all!

Daniel says:

My favorite back to school recipes aren’t dinner, Jenny. I think gourmet lunch for one (or two!) while the kids are gone is the best!

I’ll need to try the chili tortellini.

Maegan @ The BakerMama says:

Great line-up of tasty recipes! I think my toddler would eat every single one of these! Thanks for the quick dinner ideas!