Candy Bar Crusher Cookies
- 1 stick softened unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons light brown sugar, packed
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 regular size Butterfinger Bar, crushed
- 1/2 Nestle Crunch Bar, finely chopped
- 1/2 Kit Kat Bar, finely chopped
- 1/2 PayDay, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.
- Cream butter and sugars into a large bowl until well combined. Stir in egg and vanilla, mixing until well combined. Add flour, pudding mix, baking soda and salt. Mix slightly until dough just starts to form then add chocolate chips and crushed/chopped candy bars. Mix until dough is combined.
- With a medium cookie scoop, place dough onto prepared baking sheet about 1 inch apart. Bake for 11-13 minutes until edges just start to turn golden. Remove and let cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes before transferring to cooling rack. Serve and enjoy!
Makes 2 dozen cookies
This post contains affiliate links.