My Banana Nutella and Oatmeal Pancakes are the perfect way to brighten your day! Swirls of Nutella throughout? Yes please 🙂
There’s something about a giant stack of pancakes that makes my heart so happy. Syrup dripping down the sides, I just died, lol!
Not kidding when I say these are one of the best pancakes I’ve had. Bites of banana with swirls of Nutella throughout make for one heck of a breakfast. Do yourself a favor and whip up a stack today.
Here’s your line up of ingredients. Nice and simple.
Grab your favorite mixing bowl and start by adding the flour.
Oatmeal. Love the texture it adds.
A little sugar please.
Some lovely buttermilk.
A wild splash of vanilla up next.
Mashed banana, egg and coconut oil.
Oh for the love of Nutella.
Add your Nutella and gently swirl into the batter.
In a hot non-stick skillet, spoon your batter into the pan, forming a circle with the batter.
Once golden, flip and cook the second side.
Stack em’ up baby!
Drizzle your syrup on top.
In love. Enjoy friends.
Banana Nutella and Oatmeal Pancakes
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup quick oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 large banana, mashed
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- In a large mixing bowl add the flour, oats, baking soda, salt, sugar, banana, buttermilk, coconut oil, egg and vanilla, stirring until well combined. Gently stir in Nutella, only swirling. Do not fully mix in.
- Spoon batter into a hot non stick skillet over medium heat. With spoon, form the batter into a round pancake working quickly. Let cook for about 1 minute, until batter starts to bubble and set up. Flip and cook for an additional minute, until golden brown. Transfer to a plate and continue cooking remaining pancakes.
- Serve pancakes with syrup and fruit.
Makes 8 pancakes
This post contains affiliate links.