Peanut Butter Butterfinger Brownies
- 1 stick unsalted butter, partially melted
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all purpose Gold Medal Flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 5 Butterfinger Candy Bars, crushed
- 1/2 cup melted peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. and line a 8×11 inch baking dish with parchment paper sprayed with cooking spray.
- Place butter into a large mixing bowl and microwave until partially melted. Add sugar and oil, mix until well combined. Stir in eggs and vanilla stirring until combined then add flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder, chocolate chips and crushed Butterfinger. Stir until combined and thick.
- Transfer batter to prepared baking dish, spreading evenly. Drizzle melted peanut butter over batter and take knife to swirl peanut butter throughout. Bake for 35-40 minutes, until baked through. Remove and let cool completely, about an hour. Lift parchment and brownies out of pan and cut into squares to serve.
Makes 12 brownies
This post contains affiliate links