Maple and Blueberry White Chocolate Chip Pancake Cookies
Prep time: 5 min | Cook time: 15 min | Total time: 20 min
- 4 tablespoons softened butter
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup (do not substitute)
- 1 1/2 cups Krusteaz Blueberry Pancake Mix
- 1 cup White Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup frozen or fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter until light and fluffy. Stir in pure maple syrup then add Krusteaz Pancake Mix and white chips. Stir until combined. Gently stir in blueberries, mixing sparingly. You want to see swirls of purple not completely purple dough.
- With a medium cookie scoop, place dough onto cookie sheet, about 1 inch apart. Bake for 13-15 minutes, until baked through. Let cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes before transferring. Serve room temperature.
Makes 2 dozen cookies
This is a sponsored post for Krusteaz however thoughts and opinions are my own.