Banana and Molasses Toffee Chip Bread
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 45 min | Total time: 1 hour
- 6 tablespoons unsalted softened butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 cup all purpose Gold Medal Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Toffee Bits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and spray a 9x3x5 inch loaf pan generously with non stick cooking spray.
- Place butter into a large mixing bowl and stir in sugar until well combined. Add egg, molasses, bananas and yogurt mixing until well combined. Stir in flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon until combined. Pour the batter into prepared loaf pan and top evenly with toffee bits. Bake for 45-55 minutes or until baked through. Let cool for 30 minutes then remove from pan and let cool completely. Cut into slices and serve!
Makes 12 Servings
This is a sponsored post for Gold Medal Flour however thoughts and opinions are my own.